Friday 25 November 2011

Still Hoping Tomorrow Feels Like This My Perfect Day


ok, so this blog is usually me doodling and whinging about how crappy my life is right? wrong. Today has genuinely been the BEST DAY IN MY LIFE.

FIRST
I got a lovely tweet from Ohh Deer who have just opened their new shop informing me they are going to send me a little prize because of all the tweeting i've been doing! how nice is that!

SECOND
My entry for Creature Mag's Moustache Illustration Awards has been put up on their website here

THIRD
I've got an internship with Tatty Devine doing PR and social media! I start on Monday and I'm super super super excited. like so excited i might burst.
It's so much easier to work when you feel happy and merry and bright, and in fact i am working on some fashion ill's for Illustration Rally's current competition. BOOM TING.

No comments:

Post a Comment