Friday 7 January 2011

Riding a Sled Down the Hillside, Hillside.



.Well it's been a while, i should be doing more working harder etc.etc.etc. but there's been enough shittyness in my life of recent to make me fall back on getting wasted and getting really fucking wasted. but anyway at least i put a bit of effort in for christmas. the family that crafts together, stays together, and while my beautiful cousin Helen produced some delish quince jam (now who wants to breakfast with me!) and the gorgeous Rachael made me a bookbag out of the most amazing vintage fabric, i cobbled together some hot water bottle covers.
.In fact, speaking of Rachael, you should all go and have a look at some amazing paintings she has been working on with Jack Lowe Studio. They're for a very special project and are looking fantastic>>>> http://jacklowestudio.co.uk/blog/?p=1152


No comments:

Post a Comment